Table of Contents
- Washington Administrative Law Posts
- Regulatory Compliance: It’s the Little Things…
- Commission’s Back Pay Award Exceeded Its Authority
- Redactions of Employees Name Not Proper
- Debt Purchasers Need Collection License
- L&I Disputes – WA
- Voluntary Reduction in Force
Washington Administrative Law Posts
All Washington State administrative law posts from Tollefsen Law
Note our disclaimer – these materials are no substitute for legal advice. The articles may be out of date, be incomplete, contain errors, or not be relevant to the fact situation you are researching. Do not rely on the information found on this website to make a legal or business decision.
Regulatory penalties can be devastating for a company, yet many companies, especially small companies, fail to plan for or devote resources to regulatory compliance. These companies can be confused and incredulous when they become the focus of investigations or sanctions and may delay responding until their very existence is at stake. Proper counsel can help companies understand regulators’ focus which helps them to prepare for and address compliance issues in a timely manner.
Commission’s Back Pay Award Exceeded Its Authority