Table of Contents
- Our Attorney
- Paralegals and Staff
- Regulating ICOs
- Whistleblowers Lose Again
- Caller ID Spoofing Fraud Coming of Age?
- High Court Supports the Fight against Unsolicited Text Messages
- U.K. Begins to Advance Protection of Whistleblowers
- OSHA Issues New Guidelines for Whistleblower Case Settlements
- Local EB-5 VISA Fraud
- One-year statute of limitations – Embezzlement
- National Whistleblower Appreciation Day
- Federal Anti-kickback Statutes
John J. Tollefsen, Partner
John is an international lawyer with multiple post graduate degrees from both U.S. and European schools including two master of laws degrees. He is a certified Fraud Examiner and Certified Controls Specialist. John graduated from the University of Washington business school with an emphasis on accounting and finance. Telephone: 206-624-5300 or any of the other phone numbers of the firm, then extension 604.
Paralegals and Staff
Lane graduated from the UCLA and holds two masters degrees. She has worked for the firm as a paralegal since 1981. She has extensive experience in private placements and business organization as well as litigation support.
Direct telephone line: 425-673-0300 or any of the other phone numbers of the firm, extension 602.
IT and Network Administrator
Justin has extensive computer training, including knowledge of networking environments and computer hardware and software. He supports and maintains Tollefsen Law’s state-of-the-art network and paperless office environment.
Telephone: 425-673-0300 or any of the other phone numbers of the firm, then extension 613.