Table of Contents
- Justin J. Tollefsen
- IT and Network Administrator
- Regulating ICOs
- Whistleblowers Lose Again
- Caller ID Spoofing Fraud Coming of Age?
- High Court Supports the Fight against Unsolicited Text Messages
- U.K. Begins to Advance Protection of Whistleblowers
- OSHA Issues New Guidelines for Whistleblower Case Settlements
- Local EB-5 VISA Fraud
- One-year statute of limitations – Embezzlement
- National Whistleblower Appreciation Day
- Federal Anti-kickback Statutes
Justin J. Tollefsen
IT and Network Administrator
Justin has extensive computer training, including knowledge of networking environments and computer hardware and software. He supports and maintains Tollefsen Law’s state-of-the-art network and paperless office environment.
Associate of Applied Science Degree: Computer Security and Network Technology Lake Washington Technical College, Kirkland, Washington, 2008
King’s High School, Shoreline, Washington, 2005
Licenses & Certifications
Certificate of Proficiency: Computer Services Technician
Teaching Certificate State of Washington, 2000 – present
Contact Justin J. Tollefsen
Telephone: 425-673-0300 (or any of the other phone numbers of the firm) extension 613.