Table of Contents
- Administrative Law Department
- Dealing with Administrative Agencies
- Regulating ICOs
- Whistleblowers Lose Again
- Caller ID Spoofing Fraud Coming of Age?
- High Court Supports the Fight against Unsolicited Text Messages
- U.K. Begins to Advance Protection of Whistleblowers
- OSHA Issues New Guidelines for Whistleblower Case Settlements
- Local EB-5 VISA Fraud
- One-year statute of limitations – Embezzlement
- National Whistleblower Appreciation Day
- Federal Anti-kickback Statutes
Administrative Law Department
Regulations are created and enforced by administrative agencies which can be executive, legislative or independent. Agencies exist at both the state and federal level. They are involved in creating and enforcing regulation. They are governed by their enabling statute and administrative procedures acts. Tollefsen Law has many years of experience dealing with various administrative agencies over licensing and enforcement issues. We can help with Securities Exchange Commission and state securities administrators inquiries and enforcement. State tax audit? We can help.
Dealing with Administrative Agencies
Businesses find that much of their time is spent dealing with agencies whether through routine filings or investigations. Tollefsen Law has experience assisting business with the filing process as well as administrative enforcement actions. From Securities and Exchange Commission enforcement actions to state tax audits, Tollefsen Law can help.